Thursday, September 01, 2011

Temptations Anyone?



We had a funny moment at the supper table the other night...


Landry asks me, "Momma, have you ever had any temptations?"


My mind immediately goes to work: Did they talk about this in their church class? Did this come up at school? Should I give a simple yes or no answer, or should I give an example?


After a bit of a pause I said, "Well, yes Landry, I have."


Without hesitation she said, "I've had regular Jello pudding and it's really good, but I'd really like to try the Temptations sometime."


Jason and I just looked at each other and cracked up! Just when we thought we were about to get into a deep discussion, we realized the question was very simple and concrete!


Jason had to make a Kroger run last night, and he was so sweet to get a package of Temptations for all the kids to try!




2 comments:

Sara Graham said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Sadly, though, I've had two questions from Davis this week: one about bi-racial marriage (easy) and one about girls marrying each other. (hard)

Lissa Michelle said...

oh my word! how HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! those are super good, though! i love them, too!