Monday, August 29, 2011

Braden's Room


Braden's room could probably qualify as an efficiency apartment in size! The top picture is what you see as you enter his room. His bed is tucked just to the right as you enter the room. Braden's room is upstairs, and it is the only upstairs living area in the house. He loves to have other kids come up there, and so far it has not been a problem for kids to go up there and hang out in "his space." Essentially, the furniture that we kept from the house in Tolar is up in Braden's room: entertainment center, TV, recliners, bookcase, etc. He also proudly displays the Montana mule deer on one wall!

I suppose this completes the inside house tour. Next, I need to post a picture of the outside of the house. Then, I suppose I will move on to regular-ole blogging!





1 comment:

Sara Graham said...

Love all of the kids' rooms! But I need pictures of the kitchen and bathrooms!!