Thursday, October 21, 2010

PTO Program


Here is my handsome Braden in his patriotic attire! His 2nd grade class actually performed "50 Nifty United States," which I clearly remember doing myself in about 5th grade!

I've been such a non-blogger lately that I wouldn't even know where to start in catching up. I've been reading several books, of course. Shuttling Landry to theater school is a 3x/week affair. She performs next Wednesday! Honestly, I rarely get on this computer so I feel quite out of the loop! Jason is busy, of course, with his job at school and his studies for school. He has written a million papers since starting this program, and he's gotten many positive remarks from his professors!

Braden has one remaining baseball tournament for the fall this weekend. And Tripp, well he's learned how to throw a bonefide FIT! Nobody believes us because he is so sweet and quiet, but I may install a hidden camera so I can prove the temper this boy shows at times! He loves driving the battery-powered 4-wheeler in the backyard, and he has actually worn a path in the grass due to overuse! I must admit that the fits often come from someone getting on the 4-wheeler when he didn't grant them permission! Of course, he grants permission to nobody but himself!

1 comment:

Lissa Michelle said...

Braden is SO HANDSOME and such a sweet big brother! I saw him interacting with them at church, and wow, he is going to be such a leader in your family! What a cutie! "50 nifty united states from 13 original colonies. Shout it, tell about it..." lol lol I rememer that program, too.