Sunday, March 29, 2009

Climber


We've had to start moving the bunk bed ladder because Tripp can climb that too! In this picture, he was so proud of himself to have climbed up on Landry's desk in their room. He is quite precious the way he goes in their room and plays with all their stuff. You can just tell that he wants to be big like them!

And a couple funny stories about Braden. He's evidently decided to be the class clown. Not sure if I mentioned him mooning one of the kids in his class... he just thought it would be funny! He wrote an apology note that afternoon- all on his own accord- "Sorry I showed you my bum, Drake." Then, last Friday he announced to his class, "Hey, we're all going to Applebee's tonight, be there at 5!" He's never even been to Applebee's!! Today, he caught me off guard. We were eating lunch after church when he leaned over to Tripp and said, "Hey, dipstick!" I'm laughing right now just thinking about it! First of all, when's the last time you heard someone say "dipstick." Secondly, where did that come from? Totally, totally random! I had a good belly laugh, and there was no way I could stop! There was no discipline going on for that one, yet anyway. We were sure to tell him NOT to be calling anyone in his class a dipstick! I can hear it now...

No comments: