Thursday, February 05, 2009

Field Trip


I got to go on a field trip with Braden to the Ft. Worth Stock Show yesterday. It was great fun for both of us, and I learned many many ag facts! I forget how special it is to spend quality one-on-one time with each of our children (meaning without the other siblings in reach or ear shot). Braden was loving the fact that he had momma all to himself! Of course, I forgot the camera so no pictures to share.


The infrequency of updates to the blog might tip you off that we've had a lot going on lately. Nothing major, no drama, just more on our plates lately. Work has been extremely busy, and that decreases my desire to get on the computer. I don't know that that makes sense, it's not like I'm on a computer at work. Maybe it's just the fact that my brain cells are spent before I reach an opportunity to grab the computer. Tripp has a follow-up with the ENT today, and we are praying for good news about his ears. He has been quite the trooper through all of this, but the getting up through the night is wearing me out!

No comments: