Friday, November 21, 2008

Book Character Day





We present The Stinky Cheese Man, a baseball player, and Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. Landry and Braden won the contest in their respective classes for best dress-up! Jason's outfit was hilarious!! I am told that the Stinky Cheese Man is kind of like the Gingerbread Man, except nobody wants to catch him because he is so stinky! Can you see the giant ""cheese block as a head, "olives" for eyes, and "bacon" for a mouth? Pretty creative, huh?

We have had an out-of-ordinary week. Tripp has a new nickname: Rooster. Go figure, since he has been waking up in the 4 o'clock hour lately! I seem to be more tired this week as a result! We cooked up a bunch of food Wednesday night for some friends, Steve and Tina. Steve's mom had passed away unexpectedly Monday night, and they were having a meal after her memorial service Thursday. We had a lot of food left over, so we took it out to Jason's parents last night and ate out there. It had been quite awhile (too long if you ask them) since we had been over there, and we had a really nice visit.

Here we are to Friday night and I was planning on going to my nephew's football game. They are in the playoffs (Stephenville), and I wanted to watch him play again. I got to go to their second game of the year, but they have definitely improved since then. I decided that I wouldn't be able to stay awake for the drive home, so I'm listening to it on the radio! Not much else going on, just wanted to give a quick update.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stinky Cheeseman ROCKS!