Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Little Lost

I'm a little lost without my man around. What do they say about absence making the heart grow fonder? I had a day alone with my little Tripp yesterday. Braden and Landry got to go to Medieval Times in Dallas. Patti and Kayci took them, along with Kayci's two kids, and they had a blast. Kayci said she was sure that Braden was going to bust a blood vessel because he was cheering so hard for his team! He's serious about anything manly and competitive lately, so I knew this would be right up his alley!

Church was awesome this morning. We have a very gifted pastor, Chris, who speaks maybe once a month or so. He always does a great job, and let me add that he is hilarious! I don't know much else, just getting things ready for the week.

1 comment:

Sara Graham said...

Isn't it good to miss your husband sometimes? Some people never do that. I am laughing thinking about Braden yelling for his team!