Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tooth evolution



It's really pretty cool, my boys are having tooth events within a couple days of each other. Braden has lost a top tooth by bumping into the edge of the swimming pool mouth-first. I'll just say that he didn't have to bump it very hard because this tooth has been loose for a few weeks. The one next to it is also loose, so he will have a big gap in front shortly!







My little Tripp had a tooth break through the gums on the bottom. He has been drooling practically since day one, and he tries to chomp on anything near his mouth so we had been anticipating this tooth for a while. I just discovered it last night when we were at Life Group. I was letting him suck/chew on my finger when I felt a very sharp poke! Don't even get that grossed out face about me sticking my finger in his mouth. Number one, I had just washed my hands. Number two, he's our third and you just get more laid back about stuff like that!







We got to go swimming Tuesday night at the new church land. StoneWater closed on the land in Acton a couple of weeks ago, and we will be first re-modeling the house into church offices, then building the church facility. How convenient that the house on this land has a nice pool, and we felt honored that the Whites invited us to come with them for the first StoneWater swim.

I'm off work today, just a personal day I guess you would call it. Jason had a meeting up at the school, and I needed a day away from work. I feel like such a flake to even be admitting this, but I'm considering a job change. I know it sounds bad, because I've only been there a couple of months. There is a true issue with the amount of work time required of my position. I've been working like a mad woman and I'm still not able to get everything done. It's been really tough because I don't want to feel like I'm quitting. However, I also see that it is going to be this way for many months. I just don't want to work this many hours, especially when I'm on a salary pay rate! Who knows, I'm just going to pray about it over the weekend, I'm not making any irrational decisions overnight. The good thing is that there are other opportunities out there, luckily many places are starved for a PT, so I definitely feel blessed in that regard. Time will tell.

1 comment:

js said...

I love the front teeth missing look. It's so cute!