Monday, May 14, 2012

Best Mother's Day

Yesterday was the best Mother's Day ever!  I'm guessing that motherhood just keeps getting better each year!  The kids each made a gift for me this year, and Braden wrote me the sweetest letter I could imagine.  I got to see my mom on Saturday because she worked Sunday.  Then, we took Jason's parents to Grace for a wonderful meal on Sunday.  The only Sunday of the year that they open is Mother's Day, and I was fortunate enough in timing the reservation to get a private dining room!  What a fantastic meal!

I feel honored to be Momma to three of the greatest kids on the planet!  Of course, I also recognize that things wouldn't run so smoothly if they didn't have the best Daddy on the planet as well!  God has blessed me immensely with this family!

No comments: