Monday, March 14, 2011

Heidi von Lichtenstein


I have succumbed to the persistent requests of every other member of our family to get a dog! Yes, me, the not-so-much-of-an-animal-lover has not just a dog, but an inside dog! What is this world coming to?

In all seriousness, our Heidi is precious. She is a black and white Miniature Schnauzer. I will take a better picture when she is not sleeping all the time! Bonus points for the person that can name the movie from which we stole the "von Lichenstein" portion of her name...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

A knight's tale??

Sara Graham said...

From your not-so-much-an-animal-lover friend, I want to say, good for you for taking one for the team and getting a dog. I can't believe this, but I do not know where the last part of her name came from. But I am surprised she wasn't named Petra....hahahaha!

Jen said...

Rebecca got the movie... that was quick!!

Lissa Michelle said...

oh my word, PRECIOUS! love that little face! your kids are at the perfect ages for one- they can help take care of it, and the pup will grow along with y'all as a family. heidi will always be remembered as your family dog. so sweet!!!