Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weather Change

I would like to put my vote in for more days like yesterday! Did anyone else just thoroughly enjoy our weather? The timing worked out that DeAnn and I were due our weekly coffee date Wednesday morning. We skipped the Mudpuddle and decided to sit out on her back porch since it was so nice outside! Honestly, I felt like I was on vacation! She had a tray of yogurt, fruit, and granola... and of course a pot of coffee. We slowly eliminated the coffee and the food while we solved the world's problems! What a great start!

Braden had baseball practice at 6, so I took Tripp to the playground at about 5:30. I was perfectly comfortable in my scrubs- not too hot, not too cool. I read my Kindle while he played on the playground equipment. Like I said, it could have been mistaken for a vacation day!

Braden randomly asked me what the word "morsel" means last night. This morning as I write, I'm thinking God threw us a morsel yesterday in the form of beautiful weather in order to stop us all from heading north next summer!

No comments: