Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ahoy!


Braden starred as Captain in the 1st Grade PTO Program Tuesday night! He did very well to remember his lines, and he seemed to really enjoy doing the play! I was surprised because he has not been interested in performing like that in the past.

Today I went with Braden to Casa Manana for their field trip. Believe it or not, I had never been to Casa Manana before. Sheltered, right? I tried not to let anyone see me catching a few zzz's here and there during the play. We ate lunch at Momma Mia's, then a quick trip to Academy, then the final stop at GameStop. Braden's birthday is this weekend, and he wanted the IronMan game for PlayStation.

It's beeen a busy week so far. We pushed it by going to the baseball game last night after the program. He was late, but he still got to play a little. I scrubbed his black beard and helped him change from Pirate Captain to Pirate baseball player in the back seat of the van between Godley and Granbury. If we had it to do over again, I'd vote for bypassing the park and heading home from the program!

No comments: