Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bad back

I am so sad to report that I am down and out. I had a problem with my back about 10 days ago, and it had gotten about 90% better. Yesterday, it did whatever it does when it goes out. I don't know the medical terminology for it. Some people say, "my back went out." Others say, "I'm down in my back." Right now I'm saying, "my back is shot." It's definitely the worst it's ever been, and bad enough for me to go to the doctor. I know of a structural problem I have (this was diagnosed by x-ray when I was a teenager), but there might be something more going on in my old age of 33!

The kids are being awesome to help with everything, and of course Jason is pulling double duty on all the household duties. It's not easy for me to let them do everything, but it is also not easy to move! There's my pity party, I won't bore you with any more.

1 comment:

Sara Graham said...

Oh friend, I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I'll be lifting you up in prayer! xoxo