Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Blame Game

I would like to confess my relapse, only to place the blame on my hero- The Pioneer Woman. You see, I was being so disciplined in my diet for a whole month. I even made it through Christmas without going crazy. Then, I bought Pioneer Woman's cookbook with some of my Christmas money. It is a great cookbook, you should check it out on Amazon. I had lost a few pounds, then they magically re-appeared after all the cooking we've done. Just ask the family, we've shared scones, cinnamon rolls, and blackberry cobbler. It seems like every recipe calls for butter... and that's real butter, not margarine! Sorry, that was an inside joke for my mother-in-law!!

Enough of my meanderings, it's all good. I figure you only live once, so you might as well enjoy life as much as reasonable!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

PW is also my hero!!