Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quick Brag

I can't believe I forgot to report on report cards! Braden and Landry passed their 1st 6 weeks... just kidding! Braden got all A's and had an excellent report on his reading test. Landry got all E's, which stands for excellent in my book! They both love school, love their teachers, and love to learn. It's fun to watch them soak up information like little sponges! I am confident that they are getting a great elementary education at Godley!

If those of you in Granbury/Acton don't already know, The MudPuddle gives kids a free ice cream for a straight A report card!! It's also the greatest place in town to get a cup of coffee (beats Starbucks by a mile), and their food is great too! Just a free plug for the MudPuddle, who has dished out free refills of coffee to me and DeAnn for over a year now!!

No comments: