Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Lagging Behind

I've enjoyed all my fellow bloggers' back-to-school pics! I'll post some today. Our kids have grown up so much that I can hardly stand it. My friends with older kids emphasize that it will be no time before they are graduating and gone! Thanks for that thought, we don't even have them all in school yet!





We had a LONG first week of school. Nothing bad happened, it was just early mornings followed by long days. I was proud of myself to have supper fixed every night last week; of course, no promises for this week. I love the summers because Jason does basically all the cooking, laundry, etc. He was definitely ready to go back to work this year, because there was more of every household duty and more "interference" in getting it done!

Jason is extremely happy with his new school room. They have added another wing to the elementary and given it a major facelift. The school was not very old, but Godley is growing fast! The kids both love their teachers, and they have gotten great comments on behavior so far. We are excited to be back in the groove... all except Tripp who still disagrees with the idea of being dropped off each morning!




Here is a picture of Tripp hiding in the kids' closet at bedtime!

No comments: