Friday, February 20, 2009

Matthew Jacob





This is Matt. I am ashamed that I haven't blogged about him before, call me self-consumed. Matt was born January 23 to a girl who chose life. My oldest brother, Ruston, and his wife, Tracy have been waiting to adopt for a long time! Tracy has been patient and faithful, waiting for the perfect timing, and here it is!

I'll never forget the first time I learned that Tracy couldn't have children. She had come to visit
Braden as a newborn at our house in Watauga. Since that time, she has been joyful through the birth of Landry, Reese, Allen, Kara, and Tripp. I know it was hard for her to watch all of us experience motherhood, but it makes me think that maybe it is much sweeter for her now. She is already a wonderful mother, and I am so happy for both her and Ruston!

Welcome to the family Matt!

1 comment:

Sara Graham said...

I just got your email about Matt. I am so happy for them!! I will send up a special "thank you" to the Lord on their behalf. Perhaps we could talk later....