Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sick House

I would hate to be tagged as a complainer, so I'm just going to state the facts.
1. Landry got a severe case of strep throat this weekend, and waiting until Monday to get to the doctor was almost too long.
2. Jason got flu-like symptoms Sunday and was down all day. He forced himself to go to work Monday only because he had to turn in grades.
3. Tripp became a fussy-pot on Sunday. He is already on antibiotics for the ear infection, so I didn't think he had strep. He has a cough that sounds terrible, and congestion from head to chest.
4. Lucky me, I got the stomach bug today! What we call the #1 killer around our house (an inside joke related to Paul Harvey). Oh, and my back went out this morning when I was getting out of the van to see my first patient.
5. Tripp threw up this afternoon as soon as I got him home! He was fussy all evening and just earned another day away from WeeSchool!

Whoa! Is there such a thing as bad luck? I'm really not complaining because Braden is healthy, Jason's bug was short-lived, and Landry is feeling almost back to her normal self. None of us were sick all fall (that I remember), so I guess we were due! I'll be glad to get over this spell for sure!

1 comment:

js said...

I think it would be just fine for you to complain. I don't think anyone would mind. Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!