Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And Happy New Year Too!

I've noticed that my blogging frequency has decreased, although my time at home has increased! I've had two days off each of the past two weeks, which makes for a wonderful work schedule! I could dig a part-time job on a permanent basis! We had a wonderful Christmas. The kids got wheels from Santa: a bike for Braden, a scooter for Landry, and a push toy for Tripp! They are truly enjoying all of their new toys, which is fun to see!

I'm going to try to figure out how to post a slide show on this page so we can share some of the pictures from the holidays!

Any New Year's Resolutions out there? I could come up with a top ten list in a hurry, but I should probably narrow it down to two or three things to work on! I don't know if I've ever actually written resolutions down, but I always have ideas of things I need to improve over the next year. Probably the same as everyone else: eat healthier, exercise more, keep in better touch with friends/family, etc. Sound familiar?

I know I always brag on him, but Tripp has developed so much over the past couple of weeks. He is pointing with his index finger, trying to wave, using a pincher grasp for food, drinking from a straw, standing for short periods on his own. I could go on and on. His personality is blossoming, too! He loves us to get him, tickle him, chase him, etc.! What fun it is to have a baby in this house!!

So, Happy New Year to everyone. Pictures added to Picture Trail album... see link on bottom right of blog page.

1 comment:

js said...

Happy New Year to you too. Let's get our annual (6 months late) double date on the books.