Sunday, November 09, 2008

Getaway

Tripp and I have been on a long weekend getaway to South Carolina. We are in Charleston visiting the Grahams, and we head home tomorrow! This weekend has been relaxing and slow-paced. I mean that in the best way, considering that Sara has apologized a million times that we "haven't done anything." We have done enough as far as I'm concerned: toured downtown Charleston, eaten at some great restaurants, etc. Charleston is beautiful and the weather has been absolutely perfect! Next time, the whole crew is coming though because I miss my peeps!!

Some highlights: Tripp likes grits. I like fried green tomatoes on grits. They make a monstrous cupcake. The houses are beautiful. The scenery is more beautiful. Most of all: it's great to hang out with old friends! Sara and I have known each other forever, and it's great to do nothing with her!

1 comment:

js said...

I love Charleston, SC!!! One of my favorite places. How cool for you and little man to hang.