Monday, September 29, 2008

Concert Time

For anyone who has good taste in music, go ahead and envy us. We got tickets for the Eagles concert that will be at the American Airlines Center on November 15th! Jason has been saying for a while that he would like to go to a good concert. So, we've been waiting for tickets to go on sale since we heard about this one. I am really not an expert of concerts, but I've been to a few great ones. I'd have to rate Garth as #1. I hate to speak for Jason, but I'm thinking he would say Pink Floyd was his favorite. That or Bob Seger. Anyway, it will be a great date for us!!

1 comment:

Sara Graham said...

Em and I saw The Eagles at TX Stadium right when they got back together; it was our graduation present to each other, I believe. Anyway, I would say it was my 2nd favorite concert of all time; WAY better than Garth. I mean, they have the best music!!! I'll just pray that they keep their political opinions to themselves! Don't want that to ruin your experience!