Thursday, March 03, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Our baby boy is 3 years old today!! Tripp has been a bundle of joy since he joined our little family 3 years ago! He is the funniest, sweetest, most entertaining, and talkative little boy you've ever seen. He is like the Energizer Bunny on steroids- his motor never stops!

Tripp's favorite thing right now is anything to do with Lightning McQueen or any of the other Cars characters. He loves to watch the movie, play with the cars, wear the shirt, and cuddle with the blanket that all have the Cars logo. He talks about "Lighting Uh-Queen", "Gramone" (the low-rider Ramone), Mater and Mr. The King all the time! His favorite part of the movie is when Lightning and Mater go tractor-tipping... that's my boy!

Tripp has so many nicknames that he may have an identity crisis one day! My favorite thing for him to do in his entertainment toolbox is "the Wiggle Biscuit." Don't ask where the name came from, but he can wiggle his little body like a slinky. He can dance with the wiggle, run with the wiggle, or just stand and wiggle!

Happy Birthday to our Tripp today! By the way, he is turning 3 on 3/3 today... guess what his lucky number might be!

This is where I found Tripp yesterday after school- he was on his bed with a binder, scissors, and markers. I said, "What are you doing in here?" He said, "I'm doin' my homework, Momma!" I had been going through the big kids' binders at the table and getting them started on their homework, so I suppose he just thought he needed to do some work, too!

2 comments:

Sara Graham said...

Oh, that sweet, sweet baby boy of yours! I can't believe he is three! You squeeze him tight for me and tell him I can't wait to see the wiggle!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! THREE? No way.